The Great Reading Adventure version 4.0.0 has been released.
There is no upgrade path from versions 1, 2, or 3 to version 4 due to signiticant architectural changes.
Notable changes in this release:
- Version 4 is a complete rewrite in the Microsoft .NET Core 1.1 framework
- If Google Analytics is configured, an event triggers when a participant joins (track the source of sign-ups)
- Ability to add links to external survey (can be a different link for first time participants)
- Added new and enhanced existing reports, improved reporting date selection, showing report criteria on report and in exports
- Added templates for front page and dashboard views to the shared folder to make customization easier
- Households can now be upgraded to groups by administrators regardless of household size
- Structured data for events
- Friendly 404 page
- Bundled CSS and JS assets (smaller and fewer files)
- Added the ability to set a culture for displaying dates and times (defaulting to ‘en-US’ with 12-hour times)
- Mission Control management of point translations, authorization codes, roles, participant role assignments
- Ability to send test emails from Mission Control
- Vendor code improvements (reports, additional email token)
- Fixed issues with household leads and groups in Mission Control
For more information, please see the release notes.