The Great Reading Adventure version 4.4.1 has been released.
There is no upgrade path from versions 1, 2, or 3 to version 4 due to significant architectural changes.
Notable changes in this release:
- Configurable side-wide point goal displayed on dashboard to participants
- Better supports for Google Analytics 4 and events
- Decouple vendor codes from participants; allow a participant to be reassigned a code if needed
- Handle participant reassignment if their branch is deleted
- Packing slip improvements in display and ability to print hold slips
- View user change history from Mission Control
- Prize view for participants
- Allow assocation of a certificate (PDF file) to a trigger
- Mission Control news posts can now be updated and jumped back to the top of the display queue
- Allow vendor code list upload to invalidate and assign new codes to customers
- Return proper HTTP codes on page errors